Sunday, December 6, 2009

New streams of rivers in dry deserts

NorthG vision statment:
MAN OF GOD WHO ARE CLEAR ABOUR THEIR PERSONAL END POINT AND MAKE BIBLICAL DECISIONS OUT OF REVERENCE.

1.Joshua: "
2.Junlin: "Black.black
3.YiYong: "Mr.Muscle
4.Jianhao: "limping Popper
5.Koksoon: "98 year old man
6.Sentosa: "Moving Island

Above all are special names; charged with the responsibilty to live out the vision and pursue the goals agreed. I believe it can be done. From the bottom of my heart, I truly thank you for embarking on this chapter with me.

25 by end dec. Tell me, what can possibly stop us from seeing it come to pass? Shall it be ineffective systems? or poor leadership? None above. None. We just simply need a heart seeded by faith. Jiayou!

I Heart Revolutions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home