Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Looking back (:

Christian faith to me four years ago was colouring Jesus in blue, pushing sunday school teachers to run out of classrooms crying. Someone asked me recently, "why do you want to serve God?" Many questions crossed my mind before, purpose of righteous life, leading my ministry, but not this. Took me sometime again, to bring myself back to this reason; God's undefined Grace. When I put my struggles, weaknesses and failures beside God's grace, the distance can never be fully comprehend. I once again thank him for "picking a 5cent coin full of shit from a toilet bowl, washing it and putting it in his pocket" -Joyce Tan, illustration might be funny, but not a single bit that is untrue.

Let the good works he had done; happened yesterday be the reason why I trust him today. I feel so loved by my saviour. Happy early valentine to Jesus.

iHEARTjesus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home