Friday, February 26, 2010

yuan lai shi zhe yang de.


Had a meal with Nicholas and Daniel. And we came to this conclusion; There are many forms of churches, rituals, traditions practiced as a form of Christianity all over the world yet irony states that we are serving the same God. However the crude truth says that God does NOT judge our lifes with the comparision of human's understanding of those but what the Bible says. Entirely. Simply because God is not fair but just. Which in turn, give us sufficent reason to pursue greater level of understanding of his heart and the word. I do understand the fact that it is virtually impossible for us to grasp the principles of the Bible fully, not to mention matching up to the way we live, with it. [one of the reasons why we have a need for Jesus]

However as impossible as it might seem, I would still give myself for it, in obedience. For my certainty tells me that what I understand in this book is more than enough to cover for what I do not know and cannot comprehend.

And because, it had never failed me once and I am changed. Tremendously.

iHEARTyhope

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home