Friday, December 11, 2009

My love for dogs. Reignited?


My Favourite breed: Jack Russell-Terrier

Recalling, I used to have a neighbour who had a cute little dog when I was a kid. It used to bark at me, wag it's tail excitedly when I pass by the stretch of corridors. On weekends, especially on sundays afternoon, would be a time I play with it. If my memory have not failed me, I was about primary 3 that time. I used to love dogs. Alot.

Somehow after I moved from my old place,(although I pass by there frequently) I stopped thinking about it, not to mention my passion for dogs. It kinda fade away as I grew up, because of other things in my life. Though I at times did mention about raising one personally, my mum disagreed, I will just shrug my shoulders and spoke nothing about it; Irony? I'm known as the "Animal Abuser". LOL. No I'm not! - Jiajun, I only have something against your love for cats. Haha (: Point is: After some encounters recently, I again began my research about dogs.

One thing absolutely remarkable about them, besides having their names spelt backwards as "God", I see them as friends who inspires loyalty. Not many has their level of intelligence, yet serving humans as friends, companion or even partners to win competition together like the show I came across recently: America Best Dog.

As for now, I wouldn't think about it. With my schedules now, happy dog will probably end up as a sad dog because the deprive of company of Handsome Joshua. Haha, I shall put this as my sideline passion, but that doesn't mean my passion for one will decrease. Kudos (:

I Heart Revolution

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home