Sunday, December 20, 2009

I had enough

As each second pass by, my fire gets fiercer, stronger. Beside me as I am typing, sitted 3 people whom I supposed, students from RepublicPoly itself. From their conversations, I able to discern that they are indeed christians. What makes me furious is why in the world are they gossiping and hurling vulgarities?!

I am trying my best to concentrate on my paper and pen. Besides refreshing my facebook tab, I am totally distracted by this bunch of kids. Perhaps it is another situation that God place to heighten my level of compassion. I overheard their conversation and came to know that the guy positioned on my left was about to be recruited into church band.

Whatever the case is, I pray that they will wake up from their fantasy and obession of chasing titles. God long had enough of persistent sinners in the world. He definitely doesn't need [Christians] who refuses to turn from their ways.

Personal note: You can never pack your leadership title and capabilities into harversack and head to heaven.

Perhaps the most spiritual thing to do is not hold a survey form and walk around shopping malls, but to buy a mirror and clean up our lifes.

iHEARTrevolutions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home