Saturday, December 19, 2009

I am finally healed

I'm lying on a big white mattress with black laptop in front of me. I just want to proudly declare; I am no longer a sick cat anymore! Praise God. It has been quite a harsh few days for me as I am tormented with internal heatiness that comes and go like wind.

Point is: I am here to share our blessings today! With the ongoing fever this afternoon, I struggled and dragged my feet to outreach. I just couldn't find the sense of joy I normally would with that current state of mind accompanied with my uncomfortable body heat. However, God remained faithful as I kinda try to visualise how in the world will I be able to start conversations with people on the street with just this: Significance of Christmas?

Though I talk like I know, but truth is, you know what: To Liyan, Koksoon and Junjie. This is my first time. Really; without any usage of survey forms or assistance of invitational cards. As mentioned, God always proves to be faithful. Pairing together with JH we managed to harvest total number of 6 or more friends that are responsive! All glory to God. Just know we have 6 and help me keep them in prayers shall we? Thanks. Kudos (:

iHEARTrevolutions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home