Sunday, December 20, 2009

Thoughts

Returning from church service yesterday after visiting our sick-cats [David Sentosa and Debbie] in NorthGEN, God posed me a question: What have you done right?

Exhausted as I am, I dragged my feet to my room and had to decide between the bed or table. Guess what I chose? You are most likely to be right: BED! However, I could not leave it unquestioned and it just simply bothered me like a bed bug. I decided to just grab a piece of A4 paper and started scribbling.

If I think what i have successfully hit bullseye on within this very short period of time, I don't think I have done anything explosive or marvelleous. I just thrived to remained faithful to be role as I have called to do.

Personally:
I learnt more. I imparted more.
I poured out a little more than usual.
I prayed more and trusted on God a little more.

Structural:
Capable leadership - convicted
A clear picture for individual role model.
Family spirit to WIN.

Let us cross beyond the line of 25 in this season of Christmas together. Amen.

iHEARTrevolutions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home